• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Tire and Rim Q

rcb

MVers:
I want to install 37x12.5 humvee tires and rims I recently purchased from GL
on my stock M1028. I searched SS and read about 4" lifts and spacers. Q... do I need the both the 4" lift and spacers or just install them without any modification ?? If the lift and spacers are needed, does anyone sell them ??
Thanks...
Bob

BigRix

If you are willing to trim the fenders you can get by without a lift. Spacers will be required.

Almost to a man, everyone I have talked to about H1 rims and tires agree, don't use the wheels and the tires are great.

The advise I was given was to find some steel 16.5" wheels and mount the tires on them. Cheaper and better. Most could never get the vibration problems solved when running H1 rims.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks