• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another wonderful day @ Creekside,OH

southdave

Ok here it is, I thought, due the pic and discipt. I was getting 6.2 motor and a Big a$$ diesel tank. Instead they came out with yammar thingy & my D tank basicall y told me to pound salt after 2 hr of disscussion. and 2 hr I was going empty handed, due there outstanding mangerial skills.

rebel_raider

That sucks the big one, but now you can make a diesel minibike companion to your M1009. Just throw it in the back and get on it when you need to get in a tight spot.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think we should turn the M108 bed into a trailer and use the yanmar to power the hydro! I do like the diesel mini bike with a chrome stack idear though.

southdave

dude I am game for anything just need to make somthing positive out of it I got that 3 cyl. duetzs out in the barn for that it 16 or 20 hp

Rather do the dumb and dumber thing ,Gimpy just get off the bike to pee

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think someone is just bitter they have been dubbed "special ed"!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!