• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antenna and mount

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
antennas

I have got a bunch of good used ones.The shovel base,offset mount,and backing plate for 25.00 plus shipping.Used unchecked MX-6707 base 50.00.Good set antennas 50.00,NOS antenna tie down rope and ball for 7.00.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
PM sent as well

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: antenna mount

I love a garage loaded with ammo boxes. I had tons, sold tons and have few now. Time for another pallet purchase.

Cdub

Re: RE: antenna mount

M1075 said:
Do you have any antennas for the AS-3900 mount?
I have an antenna mount but the hole is to small for my 6707 to fit into.......and it doesn't have the four mounting holes either.....

Is this the one your looking for........???

seya,

C'dub

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Guys, I just wanted to mention something here. I bought a complete antenna setup from tbanks and the items were in great condition, he responded quickly to emails, did a great job packaging the item(s) so they wouldn't get hurt and shipped them promptly and he didn't try to gouge me on shipping at all.

I would definitely recommend tbanks to anyone and would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

:beer:

M1075

clinto said:
Guys, I just wanted to mention something here. I bought a complete antenna setup from tbanks and the items were in great condition, he responded quickly to emails, did a great job packaging the item(s) so they wouldn't get hurt and shipped them promptly and he didn't try to gouge me on shipping at all.

I would definitely recommend tbanks to anyone and would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

:beer:
Thanks for the review. Tbanks- Do you have any antenna masts for the AS-3900A?