• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Antennas

Spin

I have been doing alot of research into HMMWV antennas, and I seem to see alot of new mounts for the vehicle. I have a standard mount as seen on my Mountaineer. Well, I want to mount the antenna to the HMMWV with the Antennas in the second picture. It is a HiQ 680 MC-3 antennas that is a Marine replacement for the garbage Harris HF antenna. I would like to mount it on the rear with a newer extention mount, or the mount that goes over the rear tail light. Willing to trade if anyone has one of these mounts. I will also post my Mounty tour here, so you can see my up fitting capabilities. Thanks guys...

Spin

YouTube - n3bxh's Channel

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks