• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anti-freeze SCA additives, Do they affect the freeze point? One SCA better at this than another?

Superthermal

I will be doing my anti-freeze flush soon and am looking to go 60/40 for the maximum low freeze point of Glycol/water mix. My question is anyone hear of any issues of SCA additives making the freeze point raise from this? or significantly affect the freeze point of the perfect 60/40 mix? Anyone have any SCA additive that they prefer? Currently the plan is to use Prestone Concentrate and go from there with distilled water.
1690911031310.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks