• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any body live & have storage to rent near Fort Campbell,Ky ?

1951M1078

Looking for a place to store a M1078 for 2-4 months ? Maybe less ? She will probably get towed their from Fort Campbell Ky. I would need to do some simple repairs on it. I would bring all my own tools.

If I can't fix it, then I will have it shipped.

Thanks for any help !
Randy

Last edited:

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you talking about fort Campbell in Ky? If you can get it to Ga I have a place you can park it . I have a shop down here in north Ga
AEC Wright Retired (Tony)

1951M1078

Thanks for the offer ,Tony ! Yes, Fort Campbell. I maybe bidding this Wed. Then I have 8 days to move it. Are tow it ? How far is you place from the front of Fort Campbell,Ky ?

jedawson1

Fort Campbell is about 2.5 hrs from the TN / GA line. Fort Campbell is on the northern edge of Clarksville,TN. My LZ is 80 miles south east of the base, I have plenty of room, but if you haul it to me its probably worth hauling home.