• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any CUCV owners near Champaign, IL?

MrAdmnsky

I hope this is an OK type of message to post. If not someone let me know and I will delete it. I was just wondering if anyone with a CUCV is anywhere near Champaign IL. I am interested in one of these, but would not want to buy one and drive X hours to get it without ever having even seen one.

Thanks!

:driver:

K9Vic

I do not see anything wrong with this request, you are not selling or asking to buy one directly on the forum. You are just asking for help from a member here to inspect one for you that is in this area that you saw online.

MrAdmnsky

Thanks guys.. same problem as virtually any GL auction I am interested in.. 4 hour or more round trip (usually 6-14 really). Thanks for the replies. though.. if I'm ever going to be in your respecitve areas I'll shoot you a PM.

I guess there just aren't any really cool manly men around here. :-D There was a local guy in the newspaper who had his A3 I think featured in the "gearhead of the week" column. I would like to check that out, but alas the paper was already recycled.