• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Deuce owners in Vegas?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
DukeNukem! Man, I loved that game! It was one of the pioneers in first-person-shooters!

A deuce will make a fine platform to mount a .50 cal for sure. There are several members here with ring mounts on their deuces. I don't know how many are packing Class 3 weapons on top.

DukeNukem

steelsoldiers said:
DukeNukem! Man, I loved that game! It was one of the pioneers in first-person-shooters!

A deuce will make a fine platform to mount a .50 cal for sure. There are several members here with ring mounts on their deuces. I don't know how many are packing Class 3 weapons on top.
I am going with several semi auto .50's from Allied Armament in Scappose Or.
Just got through replying to the ring mount thread. check it out. :D

halftrack

Several semi-autos? You need to mount them on my quad on my M16 halftrack. By the way, I owned a 1919 for allied and it was one of the best quality 1919 guns I ever owned. You will not be disappointed in thier workmanship.

DukeNukem

halftrack said:
Several semi-autos? You need to mount them on my quad on my M16 halftrack. By the way, I owned a 1919 for allied and it was one of the best quality 1919 guns I ever owned. You will not be disappointed in thier workmanship.
Just 1 per truck sir. :wink:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Duke,

there are several of us in Southern Cali. Maybe you should plan a road trip? I'm in Temecula and you and the wife are welcome to come visit. There are others in the area and high desert.