• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any events coming up in fl

caliber1

As far as I know, the next event is in November, over in Richloam. Just missed one by two weeks. The place to watch is in the Steel Soldiers rally forum. Welcome to the site, and the sickness. :beer:

caliber1

Phil, we actually talked about a few of us meeting up once a month or so to do some recon in Richloam. Map out roads and color code them for size. We were in some pretty close quarters last time out. How's the bobber running?

safarihp

Please include me. I think we are headed to Richloam next weekend just for a ride. I am up for a meet also anytime. Please email me I forget to check here often.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The GA Rally is coming up in Oct.

Good food (we set up a military kitchen trailer), good fun and plenty of MV's.

It is the premier SS rally in the country.......be there or be square.

A lot of the FL riff raff come up for it.......I'm sure they would let you tag along.

Vfflang

Jess and myself are pretty close to the lake county side of trail head of Richloam I wouldn't mind taking a run out there with a few trucks its been raining hard everyday and its really wet right now.

caliber1

Jess and myself are pretty close to the lake county side of trail head of Richloam I wouldn't mind taking a run out there with a few trucks its been raining hard everyday and its really wet right now.
Gonna work on mine tomorrow night, this rain every night has been a PITA. Gotta go see a bud of mine about his RV tonight.:cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks