• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any fellow members in Alabama, or nearby?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a Member Locator Map in the Resources at the bottom left of the page. Look at it and PM anyone near you. Good Luck

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
FreightTrain is from Gadsden and I am just outside of Centre.
There are one or two nearby but their screen names escape me.
Welcome to the darkside....we have cookies. :twisted:
PM us for phone numbers. We can have a mini-steelsoldiers rally.

Galdron

Galdron her in Alabaster

I am in Alabaster, my oldest daughter lives in North Port and I do drive the deuce up there now an then. We like to go shooting quite a bit. She is a pretty good marksman (markswoman I guess).

I'm new to the Deuces and forums as well frontiersman but I have grown to love this brotherhood on SS. I have an M35A2C and an M105A2. I'm an average to decent mechanic but I am still reading all the TM's.

Count me in if you need a some help.

67_C-30

FreightTrain is from Gadsden and I am just outside of Centre.
There are one or two nearby but their screen names escape me.
Welcome to the darkside....we have cookies. :twisted:
PM us for phone numbers. We can have a mini-steelsoldiers rally.
Count me in!!! Mike (ARDUECE) told me you weren't too far up the road. I want a M101 trailer, and he said you may have some. I have thought about buying a pair from Redstone, and giving somebody one of them to recover them for me as I have no way to transport 2 of them. I'll give you ring after Christmas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks