• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any genset owners within 50 miles of Chambersburg depot?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to see if anyone in the greater area might be able able to help me out with something. I know this is an odd post for this area, but my question is related to people who are familiar with the 80X machines. A private message from anyone who might be in the area, and willing to assist, would be great. Thank you

Rich

fb40dash5

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm kinda near the depot, and kinda familiar with them.

Not sure exactly what you're after, but I can tell you when I picked my unit up there, there was no going inside the yard, just hand the forklift guy the release, he brings it out of the yard & puts it on the truck.

reset2

You are correct. There is a parking lot with a wall of stuff on one side and the surplus yard on the other. They wont let you in the main yard but you can look around the corner. Several times I had a Ford F250 with a pintle hook and the loader set the lunette eye right on the hook. No backing up needed. I messaged you just this evening.