• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any HMMWV owners in nh/ma areas

Wrbrackett

Hi everyone
I have been on the site for about a month and have learned a lot from everyone.I looking to buy a HMMWVsoon.i almost bought one from Florida,but decided to wait and find something closer.

I found on in Woodsocket Ri.
Does anyone know any mec that could I could pay and they could look at it for me.i looked at it the other day and over all it seemed like a nice humvee.it has a snow camo paint job.
Thanks bill
snow job.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

BLK HMMWV

Hey Bill
what is the seller asking for it?
How long has he had it?
What year is it?
What engine is in it?
What trans is in it.
And is it currently registered for the street.

It's got real X doors that's a plus

Wrbrackett

About a year
6.5 motor was replaced in 2006
Humvee has 59k miles on it
It's title and registered in Ri
Original 3 speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awol

Judging from the prices of HMMWV's around here, that doesn't seem like a bad deal at all. People ask around that for trucks with soft doors and tops, with no titles.

I personally like the snow camo! It's different, and will be a blast with the winters we have up here!

EDIT:

I found the add on CL. It looks like a decent truck, although I don't like the zombie stickers. I like the radio setup, and having those hard doors is a huge plus! I notice it's a soft top now, which if fine. Having it already titled is a huge plus!

I live about 20 minutes from Atkinson NH, so if you buy it I'm sure I'll see it around. It be pretty hard to miss that truck!

Last edited:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt Handley (vintage iron) is about an hour east Woodsocket, out in Falmouth, MA. He might be able to give you a hand on looking it over.

Rick

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to bring my HMMWV over to the Liberty Tree Mall cruise night tomorrow if the weather holds. Should be fun.

Mark

603hellmutt

If you have time alter this week and want to take a drive down to Salisbury, MA we have a 998 sitting in the garage. I also know of a mechanic that will travel to look at whatever you may want to buy MV wise, he works on my 923,and my my old m1070 frequently.

Last edited:

603hellmutt

Haven't taken any, its tan and setup as standard 2 man 998 runs and drives and is titled. Dont have plans to mess with it until after i finish my 928 conversion. Can come down and we can take it for a spin would be good to stretch its legs anyway.

Awol

If you have time alter this week and want to take a drive down to Salisbury, MA we have a 998 sitting in the garage. I also know of a mechanic that will travel to look at whatever you may want to buy MV wise, he works on my 923,and my my old m1070 frequently.
Salisbury? I'm one town over!

I never see HMMWV's or H1's around here. That's so cool just knowing there's one roaming around locally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks