• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any idea of what I should expect to pay per loaded mile for hauling a deuce and 1/2

4x4Guy

I have shippeda Hummer from Chicago to Newark NJ with the actual company that did the haul not a BROKER for $675 so I'd say make sure you are working with a CARRIER not a BROKER otherwise it can become a big waste of time. I've had 2 no shows and overpriced compared to what I paid in the end..

Kloakndagr

I'm looking to do the same thing. The guy I'm buying it from is starting to flake on the delivery. I suspect he found someone to pay more. How bad was your adventure? I'm looking at about 400 miles, I5 south to paso Robles. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. M35a2 with shelter on back, owner claims vehicle height too high. Shelter is 7feet attached to bed rails. Your adventure, can you explain? Thanks.

stanleycr1

My rate on a single M35 shipment right now ranges from about $1.50 to $2.25 per mile. That is shipping as a LTL.

Stanley Crawford

Independant Landstar Agent

RANGER IVA

Phone: 757-859-6575

Fax: 866-531-8657

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Send me your info, pickup location and dropoff location for a quote..Mostly all we do is surplus military equipment.
We can load a truck, running or not. Any load up to 46,000lbs and 11' high. We also have ramps and a winch on our stepdeck.
We move alot of SS customers..
We also can pull off and store trucks and trailers for customer pickups at bases in VA, PA, DEL. and Maryland.
We are located near ANNAPOLIS MD.
Kevin..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks