• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any idea of where to find the 2 hard lines coming out of the transfer case?

kfrosty

As I posted in some other threads I had a drive shaft break. I finally got in on the lift today and it wrapped around 2 of the hard lines coming out of the transfer case and look like they go over the top of the transmission.

I'm going to dig around on ebay and probably post in the parts wanted but also wanted to check here and see if anybody knew of a place to get them. (I'll check with kascar next week.)

Thanks

Action

If they are between the T/C and the rubber hose, they are from inside the T/C and part of the cooling loop. You will have to take the case apart to replace that.

kfrosty

No the are on the other end of the rubber hoses that are on the stubs coming out of the transfer case. Think they connect they go into some other rubber hoses on the other side of the transmission and connect to cooling lines as you suggest going to the front.

Action

they are preformed tubes that are fairly cheap to buy OEM. The are in the parts TM in the end of the transmission section. they are cooling lines.
if you have old driveline, you need 12338333 and 5583650.
a2 versions use 12338333 and 6002779.
the different lines go directly to the trans port. different transmissions have the cooling stibs in different spots.
you could temporarily use 2 long pieces of hose until you get the replacements.

kfrosty

Based on numbers from Action, I found this 12338334

That looks like the line that comes from the Transfer case and threads into the transmission.

Of course
12447075 looks somewhat similar as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks