• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any info on deuce surplus dealer TNJ Murray in Dover DE?

tango0508

Im looking for an M35A2 and came across TNJ Murray in Dover DE. They say they have 30 of them for sale but I dont want to travel 2 hrs. if this company is not reputable.. Any info on them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

m816

Just take a two hour ride North to the Sussex MTA show this weekend We will have several members with Deuces to sell. Plenty of helpfull guys to help you pick a good one and maybe some help getting it home Plus a big assortment of goodies to go with it. Gate opens 0800 on Sat and Sundy. Friday for vendors.:)

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've bought parts from them. They are slow to ship but I did receive what was ordered. They were supposed to be new old stock parts and they were received in new condition.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I met the Murrays at the MVPA convention in Evansville a few years ago...they had a lot of good stuff but it was dealer priced. Seemed like good people to do business with.

You will prob get a better price from an individual seller but you need to make sure the truck is what it is supposed to be and that the seller has a clear title......if he does not keep looking.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carter2409 and Tango0508
If you haven't been there you should visit the Museum at the Cape May Airport. This was the old NAS Rio Grande later renamed NAS Wildwood. Great aircraft and excellent displays.

Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum » Fast Facts

I've never bought trucks from them but, plenty of parts from Eastern and TNJ Murray without problems or delays.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a guy in Toms River NJ, and he was selling deuces and other MVs. He is a member on this site. His user name is gem1410.

Last edited:

machinist75

There is a guy in Toms River NJ, and he was selling deuces and other MVs. He is a member on this site. His user name is gem1410.
You beat me to it doghead. The guy in toms river usually advertises in the local Craigslist. He had many trucks, last time I looked he had mostly a3's but he may still have some a2's. Hey isn't toms river where the Amityville horror thing supposedly went down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks