• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a 1-day get together in DFW?

Mustangsud

Would any of you located close to DFW be interested in a 1-day Saturday get together sometime? I’ve got a great place to hold it if there’s enough interest.
I don’t have anymore specifics at this time. I’m just gauging if there’s any interest in doing something like it.

Needle

I'm game., if the timing is right, I can also offer a good place to gather....might even have a few "unusual toys" available if the weather cooperates (Sherman, Stuart, M8 greyhound, halftrack, etc).....plus i want to meet fuzzytoaster as he might have some parts I need in the future!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on which Saturday - now that I'm semi-retired - and would like to get up to Carrollton anyway to see my daughter and her husband, I'd surely consider this as an added reason to drive up from San Angelo... without an MV of course.

I'll follow this and watch for a date set.

tukool

Count me in. I'm a little South of Lake Lewisville. I don't claim to be a new member. I joined in 2016, just haven't logged in very often.

Last edited:

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, My name is Brian. I am purchasing an item from a member in frisco tx. This item needs to go freight. He doesn’t know anyone that has forklift access. I’m asking to see if you know of someone in that area who can assist with loading a pallet onto a truck. Thanks

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would any of you located close to DFW be interested in a 1-day Saturday get together sometime? I’ve got a great place to hold it if there’s enough interest.
I don’t have anymore specifics at this time. I’m just gauging if there’s any interest in doing something like it.
Count me in. I should have something to bring.

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, My name is Brian. I am purchasing an item from a member in frisco tx. This item needs to go freight. He doesn’t know anyone that has forklift access. I’m asking to see if you know of someone in that area who can assist with loading a pallet onto a truck. Thanks
Did you ever get your pallet loaded? I'm close to Frisco.

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks