• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any M35 owners near me?

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello - I have recently brought home a "67 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 W/W and a whistler multi-fuel diesel. I have since added troop seats/side rack, cab soft top, bows and cargo top. The truck runs great and I have had it in several local parades, along with my friend, Leland and his M-211 with trailer. I was wondering if there's anyone out there close by to Eaton, Ohio who also has a big green truck in their driveway?

Attachments

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you draw a line straight north out of Cincinnati, and another west out of Dayton, they will intersect in the general vicinity of Eaton. My zip is 45320 if that helps.

monkeythumbs

I'm up in Troy , Ohio, few miles north of you in a round about way. Playing with my 4th deuce, sold 3 last year thought I was finished with larger trucks, then one came into my possesion at the right price. If you need help with anything or questions, you can PM, maybe I can help. Have fun and be safe with your new toy.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You get the truck from a private owner? I have been to a few houses up in Eaton that had deuces. Welcome to the club.

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello gimpyrobb - Yes, I bought it from a friend who bought it from a dealer in New Jersey...Big Joe I think. He drove it home (near Eaton) and parked it. He had best of intentions, but lost his job, so it pretty much sat for about 10 years. He finally decided to sell it to me and I spent a couple days fixing flats, replacing batteries and cleaning up the fuel and it fired right up and has ran like a top ever since.

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:)Thanks for the replies, L999here, gimpyrobb, monkeythumbs, gunboy1656. So far this has been a blast that I hadn't expected. I originally was just buying a great big toy...but so many people have come up and asked about it and flipped out over it, or began reminiscing that I decided to fix it up to look good and take it to parades and such. Have met some very nice people that, like me, have also refused to grow up. Maybe one day our paths will cross can shake your hands too. I'll try to put some pics on soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks