• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any M36A2s in Texas for sale?

Pawnshop

Hello all, I have decided that I MUST have a Deuce and would really like a M36A2. I have looked on GL and there is a really cherry one in California and one in Washington state but those are out of the question for me,just too far away (besides not wanting to cross the kalifornia border ever again). Does anyone know of a M36 for sale in Texas? Central Texas would be even better.

thanks,
Sam

2deuce

I like them too, especially if your going to put it to work hauling hay or something. Anybody know what the military predominently used them for? They sure look disproportionatly long.

Greg

Cooltex24

Hey guys, I know there is one on hwy 36 on the south end of Gatesville, TX, just north of the north entrance for Ft Hood. been there for almost a year, but I have not had the time to look at it. LMK if you want some more info and I will try to stop by.
Scott Lutz

jasonjc

I see that the 2nd board from the bottom is missing on the side rack. This most be comen as mine is the same way. It also seems to make for a good foot hold when the side is down for climbing into the bed.