• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any market for M536

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought a XM1061 flatbed trailer from n3uka, up in MD. The laundry stuff has already been stripped off, and I plan on using it as a flatbed hauler for my jeep. The jeep will barely fit under the "frame" that is built on the bed, but I plan on leaving that, since the trailer also comes with a cover, and it would make a good shelter for camping in.

Attachments

truck0590

I think they are the same wheels but not for sure. I don't know about the brakes as I really don't know much about these trailers. Mainly a CUCV or small jeep type guy.

Truck

truck0590

I finally got this thing home and it is for sale. Here is a copy of the ad in classifieds. PM me if interested.

Military M536 3.5ton trailer - $750

This is a heavy duty military trailer. It has a 16.5' x 8' deck. Pintle eye with stabilizers front and rear. It runs goodyear 11.00-20 tires. It will need 1 new tire due to tread separation (currently holds air, but wouldn't haul with a load). Trailer has air brakes and hand brakes all in working order. This trailer will haul your heavy loads or look great hauling your military own military items.
Truck