• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any meets in New England/Boston area?

beaubeau

RE: Re: Meets

Msoumas, There is a Rally in Weare N.H. that I shall attend next weekend for the first time. I have room here and woult like a sort of Round up or something . We can get people together. It is pretty Quiet here in New England as far as MVs are concerned! Phil.

sprucemt

2008 North and Eastern Quadrant of the US, Rally Dates, as of 1-28-08

All American Military Vehicle Show
August 2 - 3 2008
2000 Sportsman Club, Webster MA
Contact Dave Maricola Hm 508-764-0727 Cell 774-289-3140
Living History Display, Vendors, Small Arms Display and New This Year, Helicopter Rides.

July 24-26
Ron Nash's driveway during the Weare Rally. This will be the 3rd annual.

July 11 & 12. Green Mountain Military Vehicle Collectors Club. Norwich College, Northfield VT. Camping encouraged.

September 6 & 7. Rhode Island Military Vehicle Collectors Club. Undisclosed location near N Kingston RI.

COMVEC
31st Annual Military Vehicle Show and Flea Market June 14th and 15th 2008
Hebron Fairgrounds, Rt 85, Hebron CT.
www.comvec.org

Yes, some have come and gone.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try looking here,
http://www.mvpa.org/
although they tend to focus on WWII things, it would be a good place to start.
Try searching for, "military vehicle collector club" . A mess of them come up. Maybe there's one close to you.

sprucemt

85 Buzzell Hill rd. Anybody at the rally will know Ron. If you could drive straight thru the rally field, which you can't, you would be in Ron's back yard.

BEASTMASTER

aug 23 & 24 in rochester,ma. this is the 5th annual show and has at least a dozen vehicles, more show every year.sat there's a trail ride which consists of a ride thru cranberry bogs, nothing nasty, at least hasn't been, but we're trying to find some nasty holes or hills.we've been going for three years and every year it gets better.we go on sat and stay the day then drive home after the tractor pulls. here's the site www.fightingiron.com. and www. rochesterma.com :driver:

BEASTMASTER

aug 2 & 3 you got the show and flea market in webstr, ma. always a good show and you can find some good deals on parts too.probably a couple dozen vehicles. :driver:

vtdeucedriver

I did not get many pics of the GMMVC Rally but their were 4 SS members there in attendence.
John Tennis ( for a few min)
Don Bagwell
Scott Rice
Myself..............guess we should have gotten a pic guys.

Tho I did manage to get a pic of this beautiful tractor that showed up............she sure is pretty, I wonder who owns that???? :D rofl

Attachments

patch

Not a MV meet actually, but the Merrimack Valley club has a flea market every March at the Lowell, MA VFW post. Sunday March 8 this year, the same day we roll the clocks ahead. A few MV's may show up, but mostly buy, sell, and swap parts n stuff and wait for the snowbanks to melt so we can get the truck on the road(after mud season that is.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks