• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any members interested in free trailer parts?

PUZZLED

if mkcoen doesnt get the jack or landing gear or whatever its called i want it!my zip is 38069
for shipping prices!
I should have a solid answer on that tomorrow. I'll take it out of the truck and get back with you if its still around.

Thanks, Matt R.

PUZZLED

EVERYTHING is gone!!!!!!

Thank you all for playing and we will see you next time:jumpin:

[thumbzup] enjoy Mr Coen [thumbzup]

Last edited:

PUZZLED

***UPDATE***

Did a bunch of work on the truck Friday and now have two wheels w/ junk tires i'm willing to give away also.

One wheel is riveted + one is welded

Come and get them from my work in NW Houston - Call Matt @ 832-794-6242

Thanks again, Matt

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt if you keep giving stuff away you're going to give the rest of us a bad name. My parts are still on the SS Express heading west. Hope to have them tomorrow. Thanks again.

PUZZLED

Matt if you keep giving stuff away you're going to give the rest of us a bad name. My parts are still on the SS Express heading west. Hope to have them tomorrow. Thanks again.
UNLIKE most people i'm not one to be a pack rat. I have a good sized garage, but between my welding and Fab tools, motorcycles + parts, and gun range projects, I have ZERO room for clutter. I clean the garage every 6 months or so and just throw things away. These truck parts are so big, i start at the "throw away" part instead of attempted to cram them in somewhere.

I may force that asking price down on the classifieds though rofl

mkcoen said:
?? $20 for an HEMTT wheel???, NO WAY, if I wait long enough Matt will just give me some!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks