• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any members near Delaware Ohio?

ODdave

Are there any members near Delaware Ohio that could help me with a CL purchase? There is a turbo for sale down there and I would much rather send the $ to a member on here and have them pick it up than send $ to a stranger. If anyone could help I would greatly apreciate it.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a turbo? If the weather cooperates I will be heading down to dayton to pick up camp9's engines on saturday. Where is delaware?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know someone is over there (North of Columbus) but I have not seen them post in a long time. Gimpy is over in that area (sort of, Roger is right down the road) quite a bit. Kipman is on the opposite side of Columbus.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a turbo? If the weather cooperates I will be heading down to dayton to pick up camp9's engines on saturday. Where is delaware?

North of Columbus and about 90 miles from my place when you pick up the engines.

:)

stoney_bogg

JIME
SKYTROOP232
M35tech
AMANCO
FORDGP
ewhytsell

All very close--10-20 miles
If your just picking up a TURBO not a complete engine--I will be thru Delaware on most weekends.
I only know Skytrrooper232 and he knows Jime the others came off the OHIO member list

ODdave

Awsome, Yes it is just a turbo. I just would be more comfortable if somone on here could pick it up. If it rode the SS express that would be even more awsome.