• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any members near portland OR?

srodocker

welcome aboard im sure josh will help you as hes in portland. take a look at my sig as it has a link to a rally in july!!! you should come :)

Coldfusion21

I'm in the portland metro area but don't currently own a truck so i can't be of much help. Just figured i would say hi and let you know there's others out there.

Would love to come check out the truck or lend a hand if you ever need it.

Jared

In east PDX suburb here. As with Jared, I don't currently own the OD as of yet. But, I am trying to work on that. Josh is an owner in our area, and between all of us, I bet we could make a weekend out of all of us learing and helping with whatever. Oh, and Hi as well.

Thunder in NWOR

Come on over to Camp Withycombe this Saturday, May 15, for Living History Day.
9am to about 5pm, just off I205 at exit 12 (Estacada/HWY 224) and go east a couple stoplites - follow signs.

Presented by Military Vehicle Collectors Club of Oregon and the Musuem.

Great Price = FREE

Lots of trucks - light up to tanks, all eras.
Reenactor groups.
Swap meet

There will be people there that know trucks.
Bring yours - free!

Mark

Excuse Me

Hi. New member here, first post.
I am west of Portland about 20-30 minutes off of US26.

No truck yet. Looking for 5 or 10 ton rigs for working.

I really hope to make it to the museum show on the 15th, but the wet weather lately has put me behind schedule.:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks