• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any members near Raleigh, NC available to transport 2 members to near Enfield ??

19kilo

Looking (short notice I know) to bum a ride from anyone from the airport at RDU (Raleigh) NC, to 14.5 miles east of Enfield so I can pick up my M925a2. Will pay fuel. Otherwise I'll have to look into renting a car and having to return it, or a shuttle or taxi :(.
Thanks in advance for any offers.
Flying into RDU on 11/22/2010 around 2pm if everything is on time. No bags, cept some carry ons. Looks like about 100 miles from the airport to John Winslow's place where the 5 ton is stored. ( you know you want to check out his place now, so nows your chance :) )

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I think I can do it , im 45 min from RDU and thats not too long of a hike to Johns. I need a couple things from there. When do you leave in the morning? Need to talk to my wife - Jay