• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any of you guys into tube radio stuff?

ccf460

I am finishing up an estate purchase clean out. I found a box of 24 volt vibrators ( about a dozen), About 16 tubes (most in boxes). Also, a bunch of odd little fat fuses. Just looking for a good home for them. All I would ask is shipping and a couple of gallons of fuel to get it to the post office.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a very nice offer. Vibrators and tubes could be usable and valuable, but could just as easily be vibrators from unknown relic and useless old TV tubes. Is it worth your effort to record some part numbers?

thanks,

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they are vibrators for the old GRC series radios, I'd be very interested in them.

Please post some part numbers.

Thanks!

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GRC's I'm talking about are the old A/N GRC-3, -5, & -7 series of Old Family radios (Korea to Early Vietnam). They used 24 VDC vibrators and other various tubes. They were built in the early 1950's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks