• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any OREGON members here!!

M54a2weasel

I am looking for an m35 and I was also wondering if I could come take a look at one of your m35s to take some measurements for a custom tube cab and custom tube bumpers. I am also trying to fabricate a bolt on engine cage for a chev 454ci. I would really appreciate it.

sponaugle

I'm in Oregon as well, in Hillsboro on the west side. I was considering planning a small meet up somewhere in Portland as I would like to meet some other M35 owners. I purchased my M35 just a month ago.

I just swapped out the 9x20s for some super single 395s, plus I got the spin on filters for fuel and oil. I still have the master brake cylinder extension, a good bleed job, and a few other maintenance things to do.

Any other Pdx M35ers interested in a small meet up?

Cheers,

Jeff Sponaugle

Wolfen

If I get my M35A3, I would be glad to meet with you sponaugle. I just need to sell my WC53 First so I have enough Money to buy a M35A3.

Josh

I'm in Oregon as well, in Hillsboro on the west side. I was considering planning a small meet up somewhere in Portland as I would like to meet some other M35 owners. I purchased my M35 just a month ago.

I just swapped out the 9x20s for some super single 395s, plus I got the spin on filters for fuel and oil. I still have the master brake cylinder extension, a good bleed job, and a few other maintenance things to do.

Any other Pdx M35ers interested in a small meet up?

Cheers,

Jeff Sponaugle

Did ya have any place in mind? I have a lot that could park like 6 trucks or so. with an empty 2800sqft warehouse we could do something in.

sponaugle

hey sponaugle. you should try and make our rally on feb 12th. the link is in my signature any pics of your truck?
Excellent idea.. I'll take a look at my schedule and see if I can squeeze that in. It would be great to meet some other M35 owners, and see how people have modified theirs.

If I get my M35A3, I would be glad to meet with you sponaugle. I just need to sell my WC53 First so I have enough Money to buy a M35A3.
Did ya have any place in mind? I have a lot that could park like 6 trucks or so. with an empty 2800sqft warehouse we could do something in.
Good question... Depending on the time, I could meet just about anywhere. There are also a few good state parks that have excellent parking lots, depending on where everyone is coming from. I have a few other email addresses of Oregon owners, so I'll email and PM everyone to coordinate a meetup.

Here are a few pics of my M35.. One from when I first got it last month, and one from a few days ago with my friends swapping on the new Super Single 395s.

Attachments

bigelk50

I am here!!!!!! I have missed you guys. I have not been on since August last year.

I am in Albany, Oregon now and my father in law is still in Salem. He still has his bobbed deuce and is restoring a M37, I sold all of mine.

Steve1031

I live in Dundee (25 miles west of PDX). I too just bought a Deuce. I would like to meet up also. I have some parts for Deuces also.

Josh

We have the mini rally up in Graham, WA comming up Saturday. Its aprox 120 miles or so from PDX. If any of ya guys from down here wana go. I'm planing on leaving around 0530 saturday morning.

If we wana do a meet and greet in portland, Id be down for doing it the following weekend.

Takai13

Between me and my father in law who lurks on these boards we have 3 good strong deuces and a bobbed deuce in Roseburg...
Whereabouts in Roseburg? Just moved here a month and a half ago and haven't found any deuces yet. Still shopping for my first...or rather a place large enough to put my first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks