• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any OREGON members here!!

Whereabouts in Roseburg? Just moved here a month and a half ago and haven't found any deuces yet. Still shopping for my first...or rather a place large enough to put my first.
Out the Melrose side. Let me know when you are ready to buy cause we might be selling one. Have more MV's to buy need the room.

Sure my father in law will be posting as soon as his wife gets home to show him how. :lol:

sponaugle

I live in Dundee (25 miles west of PDX). I too just bought a Deuce. I would like to meet up also. I have some parts for Deuces also.
I live right on the Washington Country/Yamhill County line, so I am pretty close to Newberg and Dundee.

I'd like to get email addresses for people in the area to make coordination easier. If you are interested in an Oregon/Portland Area gettogether, drop me an PM and I'll trade email addresses with you. I'll PM the people I have found so far as well.

Once I get email addresses collected, I'll send out a group email. Once we pick a date/time I'll post back up to SS.

We have the mini rally up in Graham, WA comming up Saturday. Its aprox 120 miles or so from PDX. If any of ya guys from down here wana go. I'm planing on leaving around 0530 saturday morning.

If we wana do a meet and greet in portland, Id be down for doing it the following weekend.
I would love to go, but may have something already in the plan. I also have some kind of alignment issues I need to resolve.. posting about that in just a sec..

Jeff

Steve1031

I wont be making the Washington rally. I guess I am a wuss in my old age, but I dont feel like driving with hearing protection on for 150 miles. I have ordered the walker muffler and will be glad to take long trips when I get it installed:driver:.

srodocker

hehe yea but just to meet our group :) we have a cpl guys coming in civi trucks. plus you can pick up some parts at the salavage yard. i'll be in my civi vehicle but my deuce is already at the spot heheh

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a couple of SS members in Tualatin with M35s. We would be up for a meetup during the week. Just send me a PM, it goes to my email.

We also have towbars and a mutual towing pact but haven't needed it.

Edit: This should probably be moved to conversations since that is what it is, a conversation.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks