• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any other owners in the UK?

Foxtrot Oscar

Welcome Paul. Yes, "dmetalmiki" will be along shortly to say Hi. and several others here also.
Most new people seem to write a brief something about themselves in the "Requirements for New Members" section.
Also, suggest you edit your Profile to show your County in UK.

papakb

I visit the UK several times a year for business and would like to meet some vehicle owners over there. I just spent 3 weeks in Lancing and before that I was in Glenrothes. Last year when I was in Oudenaarde (Be) I ran into an MB owner who spoke no English but took me right around the corner from the market where we met to a gathering with about 20 vehicles and a great mess tent with plenty of beer! Had a great time. Please put your locations in your profile.

dmetalmiki

I visit the UK several times a year for business and would like to meet some vehicle owners over there.
OK..well here's an open invitation to swing by and chill out amongst our collection and us happy chappies!. You will be quite entertained..mebb'e even a little impressed...Accommodation is not a problem if desired.

dmetalmiki

hello there I am in Ireland close to the UK , but far enough away ,I have several vehicles Russian ,Czech French and British
Hello to you, What are the Russian vehicles you have over there? I am cutting down..and looking for something 'small'..like..a...T55, or a VT55,..Dana175, Kraz...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks