• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any salvage yards in florida

Coondawg

I know this is a few months old, but Watson's Auto Salvage in Crestview Florida has 4-5 complete M35a2's and a couple of 5 tons. He also has additional axles for deuces and 5 tons. Great guy, but very old school. No web site or email or anything. Phone number is 850-682-4470. I just got a set of front springs and hardware, and also a fender from him.

sf38a1

Try parramore military surplus quincy florida
Parramore's is gone . After Mr. Parramore Pass, his wife scrapped out the yard . Pretty much everything was torched for scrap . last time I went by ,there where a few vehicles out front, but I think they are gone too. It saddens me every time I go by there . I use to wonder through the yard and was amazed by all the surplus stuff there was. Plus "Hoot " was a really good guy, I once bought a water pump from him for a M725, didn't have all the cash, was about $30 short. Hoot said " when you get home ,just send me a check for the rest". And I did . It was truly a great place to get parts or whatever you needed , he probably had it . .