• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any salvage yards in florida

Coondawg

I know this is a few months old, but Watson's Auto Salvage in Crestview Florida has 4-5 complete M35a2's and a couple of 5 tons. He also has additional axles for deuces and 5 tons. Great guy, but very old school. No web site or email or anything. Phone number is 850-682-4470. I just got a set of front springs and hardware, and also a fender from him.

sf38a1

Try parramore military surplus quincy florida
Parramore's is gone . After Mr. Parramore Pass, his wife scrapped out the yard . Pretty much everything was torched for scrap . last time I went by ,there where a few vehicles out front, but I think they are gone too. It saddens me every time I go by there . I use to wonder through the yard and was amazed by all the surplus stuff there was. Plus "Hoot " was a really good guy, I once bought a water pump from him for a M725, didn't have all the cash, was about $30 short. Hoot said " when you get home ,just send me a check for the rest". And I did . It was truly a great place to get parts or whatever you needed , he probably had it . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks