• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any South Carolina Members coming to the Georgia Rally?

Green_gator

I am thinking about bidding on one of many M105 trailers up for sale at Fort Jackson. Before bidding i wanted to see if anyone local to there that is planning to come to the Georgia Rally and would be willing to discuss picking up a trailer and bringing it to the rally for me. Learned on an earlier bid to have the transport completely nailed down before the buying and consider that expense a learning cost. If you are willing to do this, provided that I win one, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details and compensation. Never seem to be many for sale in Florida and I have not seen any of the generator trailers minus generator that I really would like so I am seeing if this could work.

Moderators, I do not think this violates the rules on auction postings from what I read but please feel free to remove if in your opinion it is a violation.

Thanks.

z28young

Hey Jwaller I saw that you were in Columbia, SC. I live down in Sumter, SC and recently got a M35A2 from Ft Jackson. It blew a head gasket and I was wondering if you knew anyone in the area that could help me out in getting it back on the road. I am good with a small block Chevy but not to familiar with a diesel.
Also I work at the Dorn VA in Columbia, maybe we could see if anyone would be interested in have a get together up at the VA. Just an idea.