• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Steel Soldiers ATV's

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Any Steel Soldiers ATV

Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4 w/w, already green, with PRC-77 radio and amplified speaker running off the 12V system. It is narrow enough to go where many escalade-size 4x4's can't and has the same engine as the 2WD racing model.

Attachments

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Any Steel Soldiers ATV

I was scratching an itch.. :cool:

This thread made me itch.. I've just finished eggs and "French-style" toast and the ATV is already in the truck. Wish me luck so I don't do too many impromptu stunts.

(several hours pass..)

Hey I survived. Some guy got a 700CC 1000Lb 4WD ATV stuck in mud up to the gunwales. It took a 4x4 pickup to get him out, the 2WD just spun the tires.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5zKJ6e1XXI

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I bridged that gap with force! :D We have Quads for all the familiy (Civilian ones)

Two Kawasaki dirt bikes 1 250 M1030 and 1 650 M1030B1
Chenowth Fast Attack Vehicle
John Deere M-Gator

I have paddle tires for the FAV for in the dunes. I will send some pictures in a few months when I get it out there and its COOL outside!

I have been looking for the Polaris or??? that the US is using. THANK YOU for those pictures on the back of the semi!!! :D :D

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also anyone want to push for the Quad / Sand rail / ATV section on the site??? :D

As a side note I started a yahoo group with pictures and data for all the "off road" type vehicles.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/militaryatv/?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=1

or just type "military dpv" into the yahoo groups search engine.

I am moderating the site for spamers and BS, etc....so you will need to sign up to view. I have captured as much info off the web and any other place I could.

beaubeau

I have 2 Honda 4x4 Ranchers. I have had 4wheelers since first new on in 1986. I know one is Fun, but more Fun when a friend goes along. My friend and his son were comming from WA. for a couple weeks, so I bought the second one for the fun of it! I also have the room to ride{250 acres}, and I believe there is a big difference between a Racing 4wheeler, and a 4x4 that runs quieter, and can enjoy the wilderness at a Slower pace. I don't break down or have to buy parts to keep my 4x4s going, just Gas and Oil!!One is 2001 model and the other is 2005 model. Only had to replace the Bat. in the 2001 model this year. Comes in mighty handy for Hunting also! I guess everyone has there preferrances as what kind of riding there is to.

BIGDIG

Hey ArtillaryDan,heres my version of an FAV,sitting in my yard now with a torn out rear end and totally blown up motor..How did you get a hold of an FAV??Id love to have one..

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great shot of Father and Son I started my first son out on Jeeps and that is all he has ever owned. Used to take him four wheeling when he was not much older than that in our little 49 CJ2A we could get into most places bigger trucks could not. He was always smiling when we went. I was not going to get into them since I have the ROKON but he picked this one up cheap since it needed shocks and contol arms on the left side.

Crazyguypa

Finally got a few days off this past week to finish the work on my M103A3 that i picked up in the spring. I had no luck in finding a relatively cheap generator to put on it, I decided to turn it into my ATV hauler. I got a M105 after this trailer, but for the $132 I bought it for, I just couldn't see getting rid of it, so I had to put it to some good use.

If I ever get a generator, I can always pull the storage box and put it in it's place. Would be a pain in the a** backing it out of the garage though :shock:

Attachments

dittle

Here's my 2004 Arctic Cat 650 VTwin in "action" next to a M60A3 out at the museum that I volunteer at. I was getting the '60 prepped to crush a few cars for the crowd and didn't feel like walking around. It gets used a lot dragging the rock lot back smooth after we move the tanks around as they tear the lot up real bad.

Attachments