• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any tips on installing a 7 blade RV plug?

two.fiveM35

I recently picked up a M1102 and want to convert it over to 12v bulbs and replace the NATO plug with a 7 blade RV connector. I've looked at the NATO plug and can not see how to take it apart, nor could I find it in the TM's I looked at. Any tips on switching it over? I guess I could just cut the cable and start stripping wire, but I dout it's that easy.

salt6

There's a post on how to do a conversion for the plug. I was just going to get a female receptacle and wired into my truck so I can use regular trailer cable.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get the rear receptacle from a MV and the 7 blade from a auto parts store and make an adapter, then get LED's instead of 12V-simple, yet stays origional.

two.fiveM35

I scrapped an ammo trailer after my recovery went bad. I am still mad at myself for not removing the rear receptacle before I handed it over to the scrap yard.