• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any TX/OK/AR Rallies?

71DeuceAK

11/12/13 tentatively still? Need to wait a few more days until class syllabi come out to see if I can make it those days. Online courses but gotta see what the work load is, plus I'm in Alaska so gotta do plane tickets etc. But I'd tentatively be in. If anyone is trying to organize, feel free to PM me!

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
(Edited our stupid question) so, how many guys usually attend? Is there camping on-site or do we go to the KOA or something?

can someone who knows paint a picture of this for me? Never been to one of these things.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Flyingvan911

There are RV spots for a few. You can pitch a tent like most of us for free. The event overall is free. Wyandotte and Seneca are close by for food and gas. Attendance varies year to year. Sometimes 8-10 trucks, sometimes 20-25. It is a fun, family friendly time. Most of us arrive Friday afternoon/evening and leave Sunday morning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks