• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any upcoming events on Long Island or Connecticut

dave f

I would like to go to a meet, but they are always kind of far. I have a M35 and an M1008. If anyone knows of any upcoming events that are close to the Long Island or even CT, please pass along the info.

Thanks!

Lex_Ordo

Dave, Welcome!
There is a small meet at the Glen Head American Legion, just off Glen Cove Road, on the 19th. Might be a little far, but then there is also, the three clubs on LI to look into joining. They usually list the events that are upcoming, and is a great way to network for vehicles & parts. For Military Vehicle Clubs, join one or the other. Both clubs do most things together. The ATHS, is a great club for all things truck.

First, is the ATHS (Antique Truck Historical Society, LI Chapter) - http://athsli.com/
Second, is the LI Military Vehicle Club (Suffolk, meets in Medford) - LIMVC
Third, is the NY Military Vehicle Club (Nassau, meets in Massapequa) - New York Military Vehicle Club NYMVC

Attachments

dave f

thankyou for the info. i will see if i can make it to glen cove and will look into joining one of the clubs. thanks again