• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody around monroe nc?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a bunch of people in the Charlotte area. And, a number of us were up there a little bit ago with the Warbirds Over Monroe Weekend event. Cargo Deuce, Shop Van, MKT, jeeps, etc. were camped out at the airport.

cowboyballer

There's a bunch of people in the Charlotte area. And, a number of us were up there a little bit ago with the Warbirds Over Monroe Weekend event. Cargo Deuce, Shop Van, MKT, jeeps, etc. were camped out at the airport.
Oh yea that is a great show I helped out at that show a few years ago doing the oil for the planes. I didn't make it this past year and it rained if yall come this year maybe I can bring mine out also

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at the top of every SS Webpage - just below the STEELSOLDIERS banner.

The last button on that line, just to the left of the SEARCH BOX, is the button that will take you to the MEMBER MAP.

Pretty cool, huh?

The Member(s) you seek are at your finger tips!

Explore the website. There are lots of "hidden" gems and "freebies".

:driver:

johnnybgoode

Can you provide a link to information on the Denton show? Not familiar with it.
Disregard - found info - is it the one in April?
Patrick

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks