• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody from Mi going to Sparta?

citizensoldier

Well things were pushed off due to front end failure of my GMC 3/4 ton modularized junk pile but that is another story, anyway I have responsibilities to our Clare show next week. I have a M101A3 in Sparta I would like to get off base to a safe spot or maybe someone from Wisconsin is coming to our Clare show?
Anybody from Michigan going to Iola that wants to bring back a M101A3 with them?? Just seeing what I can dig up so I don't have to try and fit a trip to Wisconsin in and can cater to our Clare show..

citizensoldier

Well it has 37 inch tires on it leading to some serious forward slant action and with the serge brake unit that would be allot of tough weight.. Nate would not do it anyway.. Might hurt that jeep thing.. What is that anyway? Wagonier?