• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody going to Eastover S.C. in the near future?

jarheadfather

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone was going to Eastover anytime soon. Would appreciate if someone could do me a big favor, and start my truck and roll up the window on the drivers side. I know it's alot to ask, but I live 6hrs away and have noway of doing myself. From the picture, I see the window is down, and you can see moisture on the floor. If my EUC goes 60 days or longer, I don't want the seat or worse to get waterlogged. Would be willing to throw a few bucks your way for the favor. Thanks

I'm getting mine out on Oct 6, but I may not be down there depending on who I have ship them. I spoke with Tim today and the way it sounds is you can't get into the lot anyways. They have to drag them out to you.

jarheadfather

Are they dragging them all out to you now, or is this something that is going on down there? Adam I'll shoot you the lot number so when they drag it out to you, you'll know it's mine. I'm sure sunshine and golden beams of light will be shooting from it, since is so beautiful. Going to be hard to miss something like that.