• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have experience with this guy?

dirtyfingernails

I found a source for my michelin xl tires. The guys name is Rodney out of Wisconsin. He works on ebay--has good feedback with the tires. Just wanted to know if he's on the up and up? Thanks.
Steve

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I know some of the guys at the m715zone got some from him and were happy. No personal experiance though.

deloit

I got a set of 16-20's for my M-37 from him. I was on the road when I ordered them and tires beat me home. He was going to have a staging area somewhere in FL to help the cost of shipping

OpieNoTool

dirtyfingernails said:
I found a source for my michelin xl tires. The guys name is Rodney out of Wisconsin. He works on ebay--has good feedback with the tires. Just wanted to know if he's on the up and up? Thanks.
Steve
Rodney a.k.a HOTROD. Awsome guy great to deal with i bought a 45,000 winch from him drove over to get it and he wasnt there so i called him up and hes like the keys are in the forklift!! sweet forklift too!! any way i got lookin around at his other goodys and and end up buying about $200 worth of other stuff without him being there hes said just send the money through paypal, not bad fornever meeting the guy

Attachments

jatonka

RE: Re: Anybody have experience with this guy?

I bought some 15.50's from him. Perfect deal, very easy going. When I need more I'll get a hold of him. JT out

houdel

OpieNoTool said:
I bought a 45,000 winch from him drove over to get it....
Hey, Opie - Where (City/State) did you pick up your stuff from Rodney? All I've heard about him seems to indicate he has a couple of business locations, in far a way from Michigan places like Iowa and Florida - not the type of locations that are a casual drive from Boyne City, even if it was for a 45K winch.

dirtyfingernails said:
Steve
To get back to the original posting - No one has said anything bad about him, everyone to date has has a positive experience with him, so I'd conclude that he is a straight up guy. It doesn't hurt that his prices are pretty decent too!

rockman

xls in GA

I bought 2 12.5 xls from Gays Tire in Moultrie GA for $100 each plus $35 shipping to PA. New tires in good shape. What size are you looking for?

Bill

derby

I bought 13 15.5x20 xl's from him ,no problems and good to deal with.He even worked a deal to save me in shipping.I belive he is in Wi. but he seems to have contacts all over,I picked up my tires from north of Imlay city Mi.I would not have any problem dealing with him again.

derby

I talked to a guy in Ga. or AL. before I got my tires.He sold on ebay ,some of his tires are re-treads.They were as much as the non re-treads I got from Rodney.

dirtyfingernails

Yeah, I saw that guy in Phenix city. I sent him several emails and he ignored them all. I'm often amazed at the business practices of some of these people. I guess they're making so much money that they only need to respond to SOME of their customers.