• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anybody in the portland, or area? my deuce broke down and i'm stuck!

Kaiserjeeps

A day late and a dollar short...

I just got power back after 4 days out. I got 4 feet of snow up here just west of PDX at 1200 feet alt. I have the bearings and was getting all excited to go help. I still can't get the duece out, but the CJ has proven to be the shiz. Well I see you made it and got it repaired. I am glad it worked out. Glad also that there were no accidents.

Put me on the call list for Northern OR and South WA. I am near the Vernonia turn off on 26.

Josh

Glad it all went back together Sewerzuk.

Shameless question - has anyone around the portland area done a hydraulic head on a deuce, give me a PM, I need to change mine out would it would be awesome so have someone who has done it looking over the shoulder.

sewerzuk

A day late and a dollar short...

I just got power back after 4 days out. I got 4 feet of snow up here just west of PDX at 1200 feet alt. I have the bearings and was getting all excited to go help. I still can't get the duece out, but the CJ has proven to be the shiz. Well I see you made it and got it repaired. I am glad it worked out. Glad also that there were no accidents.

Put me on the call list for Northern OR and South WA. I am near the Vernonia turn off on 26.
Thanks for the offer! I live on 26 a few miles in from the coast; next time you're out this way, shoot me a PM or give me a call.