• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody know of BTR series vehicles for sale state side??

SgtTurtle

Has any body found any Btr 60's or 70's for sale in the US? all i can find is ones up for import which can be difficult to go through given import cost and the importation of implements of war license needed in most cases.

dmetalmiki

I have difficulty obtaining something like that and I'm in the Eropean Union. I have been trying to get an MT-LB 6 or similar, (T54 recovery) but it it is very risky sending money to a foreighn dealer, as I know of people that have had really bad deals and even lost (all their) money.

turnkey

Sorry You are right the BTR is gone only have the BTRD for sale...Good hunting...Try that outfit in CA. The Gov Liq site has a lot of their stuff for sale on the first page of the Gov Liq front page...They deal in all types of gear...

B3.3T

All of this has been covered many times on many threads. Suffice to say, the biggest problem of owning a BTR in the US is it's width. It is oversized and you will not get it licensed for road use; the main fun of wheeled armor. If that is not an issue, the check out Augdog's. It has a lot of potential.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks