• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody know what these wires are

chesapeake

Pulling up the old floor mats and here lay two wires. One black and one white. They pass the TC hole in the floor and under the dash. I can't see where they come out anywhere. Any ideas

Attachments

chesapeake

Works for me. Thank you. Seeing as how the wires are crushed under the mount plates, that might explain why I have only seen my 4x4 light blink vs staying on

Thank you again

Ted

chesapeake

Thank you DH. In the short time I have been on here, my link list is enormous. For you to pull one from 3 years ago you must have a dedicated computer to this site.

Are they all run on top? I swear I have seen pictures of floorboards without the wires.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they all run on top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks