• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody know what this might be for?

mhb285

I was over at the former El Toro USMC air base on Saturday helping Key Largo (Walter) work on his M35a2 and noticed this rather odd attachment on his steel mud guards. Its on all four of them same location and height of attachment.
Anybody know what their on their for?
Thanks
Mike

Attachments

acetomatoco

Yup, the genuine rubber baby buggy bumpers for the M35A2C... and the contraction for they are is they're, not their. I am now applying for the online spell check job as posters do not seem to use the internal function..

papercu

test

I am now applying for the online spell check job as posters do not seem to use the internal function..
Ace, You will need to pass this test before your application can be considered. Wayne

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

acetomatoco

RE: test

I did not pass the test, but I passed up the opportunity... Thank you for your consideration. My next goal is to get to 1000 posts with at least some of them being helpful to the rest of the ODophiles... (my word)...

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
acetomatoco said:
... I am now applying for the online spell check job as posters do not seem to use the internal function..
Come on ACE, spelling errors adds personality. Gramatical errors can be a challange, though. :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
spelling errors adds personality
Exactly! Even when I do spellcheck a post, I sometimes omit a correction or two just to let my less than perfect personality show through. 2cents

Sorry Mike, for getting a bit off topic here! :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks