• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody Know

3dubs

There is supposed to be a needle? Mine brike the first time I tried to get it out of park. I just put it with the carpet. A luxury I can do without but maybe one day. Maybe LMC has it.

1stDeuce

OMG, you guys are CRAZY!! Go find any old junkyard, and use a screwdriver and get one yourself for like $2 or something... Just to be clear, are we talking about the black with white letters PRND21 plastic thingy, or the little orange pointer?? I broke the spare pointer I had, but I have the orig PRND21 plastic and you can have it if you want it... I just put in a 700R4 (FREE!) so I put in the indicator with OD. :)
C

Armada

Also contact Classic Industries for the 'little orange pointer thingy'.
Camaro Parts | Firebird Parts | Trans Am Parts | Nova Parts | Chevy 2 Parts | Impala Parts | Truck Parts | Automotive Parts | Restoration Parts | Accessories | Orange County | Huntington Beach | 1.800.854.1280
The problem with getting another 20+ year old one from a scrap yard is that they are just as brittle as the broken one being replaced.
Also, when reassembling it to the metal bracket, don't forget to put a small dab of grease on the contacting areas.

Last edited: