• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody near Ft Riley Kansas ?

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello ,

Are there members near Ft Riley Kansas with room to store a M1078A1 for a couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Berend

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in AZ at the moment. Offgrid with only intermittent coms.

Had planned to be back in KS early April but not so sure now.
In case you are back in the beginning of April would it be possible ? and do you know where to buy a spare wheel for the LMTV in that area ?

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have plenty of room to park it in the field. You need someone to go get it or just a place for it to stay?

I don't have any 395s or LMTV rims at the moment. Not sure where to get any closer than TX. I'll see if I can find one between AZ and KS and pick it up for you if things line up.

Berend

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oké perfect, my plan is to drive back from Ft Riley lto Marriottsville but the truck doesn’t have a spare. And last time a drove a truck back with the Michelin I got 2 blown tires.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks