• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody need a pickup at Eglin tomorrow!

Alredneck

Banned
Hey all, Will be at Eglin AFB FL in a couple hours, to pick up a shower unit for Wreckerman. Does anybody have any small items needing recovered at this time? Only got room for small stuff or big light stuff ( depends on what it is ). Trying to make up for our losses in broken parts and fuel. Will be headed to Forest Park ( Atlanta GA ) directly afterwards then to Columbia SC. THen to Gadsden AL, follow on to Memphis. Coming up ismore trips to FL, MS, WI, MO, CA, OK, NJ, MN, SD and anywhere between so if your not in a rush we can get it to you. Pricing, and the way we do business is about to change do to business expansion. Those of you already on our list your stuff is either on schedule or 2 days behind or you have been notified. Thank you for your patience. I will do a post once I get all my information together on the new company ( its been around for awhile just not in use ) and explain the changes and how it will effect SS members in the near future hopefully for the better. Trying to get a more reliable, faster, custumer service oriented environment for all. Captain

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He he - it's probably a good thing I didn't know he would be making a pickup there a few weeks ago.

Alredneck

Banned
Frodo, havent you figured it out yet man! We are everywhere all the time! If you want a pickup in say Dijbouti, Africa. I will make it happen but it will cost a lot of shinny pennys!:roll:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bout time this load gets to WM. Seems whenever I have run into him he could have used a shower.:-D