• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody seen jatonka?

jatonka

I am here, Coal Cracker got replied to and we're on a roll. Email is the best way to find me, PMs are fine too. Telephone is bad. I have a laptop computer and when the new job starts I will still be in touch every night. Thanks to all of you for your continued help. Crusty Old Fart? who....me? Just a little while ago I was kid.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The US had 13 Colonies, just a little while ago....:wink:

Coal Cracker

Thanks John ;)

Lol I should have gotten them off of you at Gilbert, but every time I start the Deuce I think about your kit even more, and wonder how many thousanths I'm taking off the bearings, so on the drive home I had my brother working in your favor and telling me "that tow bar should have waited dummy" :-D

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks John ;)

Lol I should have gotten them off of you at Gilbert, but every time I start the Deuce I think about your kit even more, and wonder how many thousanths I'm taking off the bearings, so on the drive home I had my brother working in your favor and telling me "that tow bar should have waited dummy" :-D
Yeah, but filter kits are cheaper to ship than tow bars so take that, brother of coal cracker! :-D