• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone a member of the WW2Dodge.com forum?

Steve B

Hi Gordon, would you be able to assist me too, I am in the process of buying a WC54 from a barn in France and ww2dodge looks like the most suitable forum, but there seems to be no way to register.
Thanks,
Steve.

Gordon_M

Registration open

That's excellent, thank you.
Good afternoon Steve,

I normally keep the REGISTER link off, as we get swamped with spam every time we open it up. I have opened it now and you will see the REGISTER link top right on the forum pages. Please register, then send me an e-mail <gordon@dodge.org.uk> with a note of your chosen username. I will approve your registration and you are in.

A SENSIBLE / EASILY RECOGNISABLE USERNAME PLEASE, and as soon as you have registered send me a note of your username by e-mail so that you do not get mistaken for a spammer. Please send me that backup e-mail right away, as I review registrations as soon as I see them and normally make approve / delete decisions pretty much immediately.

Please note the first couple of messages you post will need individual approval too – might not happen instantly, so don’t worry if your posts take a while to appear. Also that the system will delete new users who do not make at least one post in a few weeks, and then we’ll have to do this all over again.

regards