• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone around the Fort Carson, CO DRMO area? Please read....

Deuce-bigalo

Howdy all. With so much going on and a wedding coming up in like 3 weeks :shocked: I have NO time to do much beyond the wedding stuff & kids. I have seen some decent 2.5T's I want to bid on on one or two of these deuces and I was curious if anyone was close to the Fort Carson, CO area. If you would have a moment or to just to drop into the Forst Carson DRMO and just let me know if a deuce or two look decent enough to drive back to Phoenix (800 miles, OUCH!)

I would be forever in your debt and we could work out a compensation [thumbzup] for your time! Please let me know! [^]

If you want to call me, my cell # is 480-283-7711.

I am mostly looking at driveability, if they aren't STRIPPED down or parted out.

I am interested in hearing from you if you have a spare moment and wouldn't mind assisting a fellow SS member!!

Thanks!

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks