• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone Attending Aberdeen?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For you who may need loading/unloading help, come by, the service is free. Here is an image from last year. Between Kenny and myself we have 5 spaces, so there should be plenty of room to move about.

I'm running out of time to get everything completed on the new truck bed so it will be a work in progress kind of thing. Another MVM article is due next week also and I still have biodiesel to "brew" and that doesn't even include the log cabin and electronics work to be done. The grass is growing like mad too:banghead:

For you who sleep by your vehicles, I'd like to remind you that the busy I-95 is only a couple of hundred yards away and for us used to be able to hear people talk 250 feet away (living in the boonies and all that), this is a very noisy area. Bring ear plugs!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, I know our route but don't have a clue on the North Serial route. I'll check with our serial leader to see who to cantact for the great white north guys.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Gang, I'm getting ready to leave FL. I'm way behind schedule with everything. I'll be checking the mail one more time before I leave. If I'm supposed to be bringing you something, remind me tonight. I hope to hole up somewhere in SC tomorrow night so might be able to get back on line then. Until then..........

MVtrucker

Kenny,
I think the wording has been changed on their web site. Check their Rules. "Vehicles may move freely around the site as long as conditions allow." Speed Limit: 10 mph

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Gang, I made it to Hardeeville SC today. Got a late start. Have a room reserved at Doswell tomorrow night so Bjorn, see you there. All is going just fine and my 3 yr old sone is doing great. Might be looking for another VIC/1 though.
Kenny

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great! So you have another 500 miles to go to get to Doswell and with a stop along the way for tires(?) you'll be late arriving.
We still have a bunch of stuff to do, started to change oil last night and got interrupted by a thunder shower, will finish this morning plus change fuel filters. Still have to load the truck/trailer and filter 20 gallons of home made biodiesel (will drive to Doswell on 50% bio).
Today's trip is about 250 miles for us. Our ETA is about 18:00 hrs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks